Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Welcome to Election Night Politics

Hi and welcome to Election Night Politics. This site is designed as a source of up-to-the-minute political news and commentary. I am launching this site tonight, as the North Carolina and Indiana returns come in, as an alternative to the traditional media sources that dominate campaign coverage and I hope it will develop into a forum that turns the "conventional wisdom" on its head.

I am a political reporter with the Washington Independent. I write and blog for them about the presidential race. I am also currently finishing my master's degree at Columbia's Graduate School of Journalism. Before that, I wrote the The Hill, a paper that covers Congress, and I covered Virginia Politics for The Alexandria Times.

Please feel free to e-mail me at jjacobs9-at-gmail-dot-com

Thanks for visiting.

No comments: